Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
11-03-2014, 02:45 PM,
RE: Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for sharing. One thing I see screaming out for attention here is your ability to negotiate for your wants and needs. Have you read the Non-Violent Communication Book by Marshall Rosenberg?

There is no reason to accept ANY job or work without negotiating up front exactly how much you will get paid, and by when. I don't see any reason you can't make a good living as a bike mechanic and/or as an energy healer. When the $3 paycheck came, did you go in and ask questions to understand what happened?

This money thing is not as hard as you are making it out to be so you've got to look more deeply at why you would sabotage this. It is essential that you start negotiating up front with clear expectations.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
11-06-2014, 01:05 PM,
I thought I was the only one tapping on blocks in the DNA!
I've been releasing lots of ancestral blocks in the DNA, it's awesome that you're going deep into your DNA. And I've never heard of tapping/healing DNA compaction. I am very intrigued
11-07-2014, 08:43 PM,
I agree with Mike, tapping DNA sounds very promising.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com