Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
04-27-2014, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 04:20 PM by Erika Awakening.)
RE: Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
Woo hoo!! yep this is how it's done. and when you're grateful for that extra $7-$8 that shows up, it snowballs into more abundance ... I remember when I was recording the 30-Day Abundance Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money) and was in a pretty rough time in my business ... the precursor to the massive wave of abundance that came in over the next year was that I got a free sandwich worth about $4 and expressed my enormous gratitude to the Universe ... That $4 sandwich might not seem like much but the wave of abundance that followed brought me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the next 12 months (http://tapsmarter.com/onlinebizsuccess) ... so never underestimate the power of appreciating small miracles Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-28-2014, 09:16 AM,
Agreed, if you cannot take the time to thank God/The Universe for the small gifts of abundance why would they give you more?
08-27-2014, 12:29 AM,
After all these months, I'm back! I've had a number of distractions and even projects that had me sidelined. My circumstances have been a bit unique as I've either been couchsurfing or sleeping in my car the whole time. My access to WiFi in a quiet place where I can do the work has been quite limited at times. I can use my phone in a pinch, but streaming the videos gobbles up a lot of bandwidth from my dataplan.

I'm not going to go into all the details what's gone on in the last few months, but I'll cover some of the highlights from the notes I've written. So I left off at Day 4.

Day 5: I tapped the videos for Days 9, 10, 11

Day 6: I tapped Day 12 twice, Day 13 thrice, and Day 14 seven times to finally unblock my root chakra. Whoa! That's amazing that you can do chakra work with tapping!

Day 7: I tapped Day 12 once, Day 13 three times, Day 14, six times, Day 15 once.

Day 8: I tapped Day 16 twice. I actually have a good history of manifesting parking spaces when I need them. I tapped Day 17 once.

Day 9: I tapped Day 18 once, and then I felt the need to tap Day 8 three times.

Day 10: I tapped Day 19 six times. There was lots of yawning on this one! It was Icarus that flew too close to the sun! This one brought up a lot of existential fear, I was also feeling a tendency to procrastinate as well.

Day 11: I tapped Day 19 again once. One of my vehicles got a ticket on it that it was going to be impounded soon due to it not having insurance. Two days went by before I returned to tapping

Day 14: I had to tap Day 19 twice more. I tapped Day 20 three times. This was when the vehicle finally got impounded. Day 15 was spent getting it out, and moving it to a storage lot.

Day 16: I tapped Day 21 once. It looks like I was doing some voluntary vehicle repair. At this point I met a new friend and we went on a variety of adventures which eventually resulting in me inspiring him to start his own holistic health center. It also marked a hiatus where I didn't tap for 26 days.

Day 43: When I did return it was back to Day 19 again, and I see in my notes that there were some big yawns on this one. There's definately a pattern of catastrophe that needs clearing!

Day 44: I tapped Day 20 once. I got some big yawns that yielded to feeling happy and deeply relaxed!

Day 45: I tapped Day 21 once and got some coughing. Then another 18 days goes by. I ended up on a road trip here

Day 64: I tapped Day 22 three times here and got a lot of yawning! Then another 59 days goes by. I ended up moving and finding new work.

Day 124: I tapped the Day 23 video twice. I was actually kinda avoiding the decluttering video because I know I have a backlog of stuff to clear out from my first move earlier in the year. But I found a source of inspiration instead, and started organizing things!

Day 125: I was getting nothing but hassles getting the Day 24 video to load. Apparently 3 bars on my phone isn't enough signal for video streaming, after about 3 failed attempts I drove to a cell tower so I could finish the video. I got some yawning out of it. I sensed I still had some more tapping on this one, but I also on my way to work, so I had to resume it for another night.

Day 126: I tapped Day 24 again and got more yawns. I was definitely starting to feel a shift here.

Day 127: I tapped once more on Day 24. I tapped Day 25 three times here, and got some really deep yawns out of this one! This day also marked a big change for me. Up until a few days prior, I had been feeling withdrawn and a bit lethargic. I had diagnosed myself as having 4 blocked chakras (my root was still open). I've been feeling a lot more energized and empowered, and I when I checked in with myself I found that my first seven chakras were all open! WHOA!!!

Day 128: I tapped Day 25 again, and got a few more yawns out of this one. This was yesterday. Where I am right now, the house is going to be vacated in the coming weeks. This day marked when I got an invite to do some healing work on the island. I'm not really sure where things are going yet, but I'm excited by what's developed!

Day 129: This is today, and I'm finally updating this journal of all that's gone on until now. I've realized that the best thing I can do on this planet is to heal my own self, increase my vibrational frequency, and not get distracted with the rest of the world's shadow! I'll be doing some tapping later when it's a little quieter around here.
08-28-2014, 11:00 PM,
Hi we are glad you are back and going at it again, please keep us posted Smile And remember to clear secondary benefits of your current situation. I get the sense that there is a part of you that enjoys couch surfing and living out of your car. Which is all good. It's just we need to be honest about stuff we don't really want to let go of before anything new can happen Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-29-2014, 12:18 AM,
Day 130: I worked all day. I ended up with a small puncture wound on my left foot. I didn't do any tapping yesterday.

Day 131: It looks like the way I looked after my foot is working, pain and swelling are down. I worked a shorter shift today. I tapped the Day 27 videos three times, and got some yawns out of it.

You're right that being moderately homeless does have benefits. I've realized that I can use my situation in the same way as saying that I don't have enough money. I have noticed other people in the periphery of my social circle that have been facing some dire situations, and I haven't been able to help them at all because I've been in the same boat myself. Winter is coming, and I am going to have to change my living situation.

Where I'm staying now is in a little bit of turmoil. One of the people here is deciding to move, and it's destabilized the whole household. We might all have to move. Things are still being decided. Interestingly, I've already received an invitation to go to Vancouver Island.

I've realized in the last few days that I really need to step up my game. I already know what's wrong with the world, more bad news rarely inspires people to make positive changes (it does wake people up, but it's often very reactionary). The greatest gift I can offer the world is to demonstrate how I extracted myself from my own shit.
08-29-2014, 11:12 AM,
Yea at some point we simply have to put our foot down with ourselves ... tapping can help pave the way for that and still ultimately it is an act of will. It's a big gigantic "I'm not going to take this shit anymore."

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
09-28-2014, 08:49 PM,
Day 129 continued: I tapped on Day 26 (Letting go of the fear that money comes with too much responsibility) four times and got lots of yawns out of it.

Day 131: I tapped Day 27 (Releasing deeper levels of guilt) three times, and got many yawns out of it. I've made a note to clear guilt as soon as it comes up.

Day 133: I didn't do any tapping on this day for a reason that will soon become apparent. I was doing some errands, as I was exiting a parking lot, I witness a pedestrian fly across the hood
of my car!! Apparently neither of us saw each other. I was quite surprised by this because I'm usually a very good driver. The guy didn't want too much of a hassle. He was actually far more concerned about his personal problems than he was about getting hit by a car! All he really wanted was a smoke, some beer, and to get on his way to where he was going. I offered to perform some energy healing on him, but he wasn't too interested. There was lesson in this for me. Even though I did my best to help this guy out, I'm not in any position to rescue anyone right now. Some people will straight up refuse the offer of miracles because they don't believe it's possible.

Day 134: I definitely tapped Day 19 (Clearing the fear that something bad will happen). The incident from the day before was still fresh on my mind. There was some yawning from energy being released from this one.

Day 135: I tapped Day 27 (Releasing deeper levels of guilt) three times again. More yawns again.

Day 136: I've been feeling a bit constricted financially, so I tapped Day 8 (Clearing the fear that it's not happening fast enough) three times, and got a number of yawns out of it.

Day 137: I've been busy converting a former paint booth into office space where I can work.

Day 138: construction work is done with the office conversion

Day 139: While doing some cleanup around the yard, I discovered that I had somehow received a slash in the palm of my hand. All the tapping I've been doing has been helping create a new-found sense of ambition, but it looks like the universe needed to remind me to slow down. I'm glad I did, because I ended up doing a lot of research and planning about what exactly it is that I want to create for myself. It ended being a very inspirational day, as evidenced by the drawings and sketches in my book.

Day 140: This turned out to be very ground breaking day! The last few days I've been feeling angry about not being able to pay my bills on time. As much as I wanted to be grumpy about it, I knew I needed to tap on it. The only quiet spot at home was in my car, although there's no WiFi signal, and not enough data signal from my phone to do video streaming. What I've done before is I'll drive and park directly under a cell tower to do my tapping. I had to drive to three cell towers until I could find one that had a good signal, and also offered some measure of quiet. The spot I found was actually perfect, because it was overlooking a corn field, and being slightly shaded by nearby trees.
Day 8 (Clearing the fear that it's not happening fast enough) was tapped four times
Day 26 (Abundance comes with too much responsibility) was also tapped four times
Day 27 (Clearing deeper levels of guilt) was tapped twice
Day 28 (Clearing anger with God) was tapped twice
Yawns all around for all videos! I ended going through about 2 gigs of my dataplan to do tapping, but I felt sooo much better afterwards! I treated myself to a smoothie afterwards.

Day 141: BOOM! Today the universe unleashed all types of awesomeness! I got a lot of things done, I met up with some friends, I had a lot of good inspiring conversations. I finally got a reply from an ad I've posted on craigslist. What a difference it makes when you do some intensive tapping when you're feeling pissed off about life!!

Day 144: I tapped Day 29 (Messages from the Oracle) ten times! It's occured to me that as long as I'm yawning, there's things that need to come up to be cleared. This day started a pattern for me where I don't stop tapping until the yawning does!

Day 145: I tapped to Invoke the Power of Ganesh. I only needed to do this once to feel a change. Thank you Ganesh!

Day 146: Day 30 (Gratitude Session) I finally made it to Day 30!! I tapped this video twice. I do have a lot to be grateful for. When I started with this tapping I was sleeping in my car. Now I had a heated office with high speed internet, a car, a fridge full of food. I recently built a little bunkbed in the office using some cedar 2x4s. I have a warm place to sleep at night, with the pleasant aroma of cedar. Thank you universe!

Day 147: Day 23 (Decluttering your life) I tapped this video twice because I love it so much! It's a great video to tap if you want to find the motivation to do some cleaning and organizing!

Day 150: I wanted to tap on Day 24 (Clearing blocks to Abundance because the world is unfair), ironically the internet was acting really slow today apparently due to some account changeover.
Earlier in the month I had updated my resume and applied for some other work. Today I had received a call about a job working as a bicycle mechanic. I've always wanted to work professionally in the bike industry, and now they want me to start next week! The blessings keep coming!

Day 154: I've been busting my butt working recently, but nothing has really come in yet, so I tapped Day 24 (Clearing blocks to Abundance because the world is unfair) seven times. I got some deep yawns, some super deep yawns, as well as dizziness.

Day 155: I tapped 'The Fear of Money Because of What Happened Last Time' three times. I'm starting to really grasp the concept of being present, and going really deep to feel your emotions. I got the longest yawn ever!! I was yawning for what felt like several continuous minutes!!! The yawning was like a low howl. I couldn't believe the release I got from this! Wow!!

Day 156: Now that there's vacancy in the house, I now have a proper roof over my head! Things are definitely move up for me! I've now started tapping on some of your free youtube videos. I tapped 'Discover Your True Life Purpose' ten times. I found that I could get some extra yawns out of this one by specifically naming jobs that I liked working at in the past. This particular issue has been one that's been dogging me for years. The first personal development conference I ever attended was on this particular issue. It also marked a period of my life many years ago, when I first decided to be very spontaneous about travel, and it was when I was also introduced to the concept of healing.

Day 157: On the topic of accessing your life purpose, I decided to meditate today.

Day 159: The morning started with some interesting symbolism for me. I love having avocado with my breakfast. On this particular morning, I found that the pit had already started sprouting. I
was greeted by the discovery of new life!
My work as a bike mechanic has been working going quite well. My schedule is based on as much or as little work as I wish to accept, I find the work fairly relaxing, which gives the time to ponder other interests. The work also makes use of my mechanical aptitude. Not everyone can do this job, but it's a good fit with me for now. Even though isn't the end of the road. I have now stabilized my life to the point where I have a roof over my head, as well as a job. This
particular job allows me to experience the meat of being a bike mechanic without having to invest my own money. In fact I'm getting paid to learn more about something I already love!
I tapped on 'Healing Your Broken Relationship With Money' twice. From what I learned from the video, I'm gonna have a lot more tapping to do on grief and trauma. That's probably the source
of constriction right now in my life.

Day 162: This is today. On my one day off this week, I sat down and did a big long tapping session today. I tapped the Day 1 video for the Anger Cleansing Challenge ten times. There was
lots of yawning, lots and lots of mucus I was coughing up from my lungs. Between sessions I sat down and read through some of my other notebooks as journals to read about issues that I've been working on in the past. Because of my busier schedule now, I need to make the most of my time. I took some time to reflect on the incidents in my past that really bothered me. I had a lot of suppressed anger about my father, as well as with a former finger injury. Recalling how I felt about my dad actually brought up some tears for me. I haven't been able to cry for months! What a relief to be able to clear this up too!!! I definitely felt some energy stirring in my torso a couple of times. You're not kidding when you said it was a powerful video! WOW!! I feel a whole lot lighter now. I can't wait to see what will await me this week!

All the best,

Emmanuel
10-02-2014, 12:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 12:06 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Emmanuel,

This sounds fabulous! Did you see our article here about how Hans used the free videos to manifest $18,000?

http://erikaawakening.com/attract-money-...ee-videos/

So glad you have a roof over your head now and some work as a bike mechanic. Wonderful!

cheers,
Erika

p.s. For those who don't have it yet, the 30-Day Abundance Challenge is here:

http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-05-2014, 12:18 PM,
Hans' story is really inspirational. I haven't tapped your I Need a Miracle video before. I started the video, and the time was 11:11!

After I posted my last journal update, I had a work assignment in a neighboring city the next day. I've been pretty used to flying by the seat of my pants and running on razor thin margins for many years. I knew I was low on fuel when I left for work, but I decided to leave it in the hands of the Universe to get resolved. When my work called asking me if I could work the next day, I asked them for an advance. They said would contact me later with an update, but I never heard anything back by the end of my shift. I was in a little bit of a panic because I knew I wouldn't have enough fuel to get back home. I was able to eventually arrange an E-Transfer from a friend. The relief I felt when the money was finally transferred, faded quickly when I arrived at a gas station and realize I left my wallet at home! I was now feeling really pissed off about the whole situation. I even had a zipper tab break off on my bag just to add insult to injury. I was able to resolve this by staying with a family member for the night that was a shorter trip than going home. I'm remembering what you had said about not refusing help. I was also able to borrow some gas money too.

Day 164: I was reading some of your articles, and the tough love one stood out because I was also feeling a bit sorry for myself. In the article you recommended tapping the entire 30 Day Challenge five times over within 2 weeks (about 10 videos a day). I'm not sleeping in my car any more, so why not retap the whole challenge again?
Imagery from my dreamtime was also encouraging me to take a leap of faith.

Day 165: It's October 1st, so I tapped the first 5 videos, once each in order. Lots of yawning on all of them, I was definitely coughing things out of my lungs with the Day 2 video about the economy.

Day 166: I had a shorter shift, so I had some time to do some afternoon tapping. Before I left work, just as I was thinking about tapping, I saw a black Saab pull into a parking spot, the last three letters on the licence plate were 'TAP'! How's that for a sign from the Universe! I tapped the Day 6 - Day 10 videos, once each, again I got lots of yawns out of all of them.

Day 167: I tapped the videos for Day 11 - Day 15, once each. Day 11 yielded a number of yawns. Day 12 had some yawns. Day 13 had some deep yawns. Day 14 lots of yawns, plus my eyes were watering. Day 15 I got some yawns and a big smile invoking Lakshmi.

Day 168: I tapped the videos for Day 16 - Day 20. Day 16 had yawns and eye watering. Day 17 had lots of yawns. Day 18 had some yawns. Day 19 had deep yawns. Day 20 had lots of yawns. Since I haven't had a big breakthrough yet, I think I'm going to take you up on your Day 20 private coaching intro session offer, especially since I get paid this week.
10-31-2014, 01:40 PM,
Day 168 continued: the Day 21 video was tapped once with yawns and coughing up mucus.
The Day 22 video was tapped once, with lots of yawns. Everytime I tap this video I'm reminded that someone needs to develop magnetohydrodynamic power systems. The basis of an MHD system is that something like landfill waste is turned into superheated plasma, and moved through a magnetic field generating electricity. It's a considerably cleaner way to generate power than conventional waste incinerators, and the only moving component is the hot plasma stream.
The Day 23 video was tapped once, and got some yawns out of it. I love this video! I always feel inspired to organize.
The Day 24 video was tapped once, I got lots of yawns, and coughing of mucus.
The Day 25 video was tapped once, with some yawns.

Day 169: After I was done work, I took some time out to visit a favorite bog of mine. The area is a restored ecosystem, with elevated wooden pathways over the bog. It's so tranquil there, especially late afternoon on a weekday!
The Day 26 video was tapped once, yielding lots of yawns
The Day 27 video was tapped once, I got lots of deep yawns!
The Day 28 video was tapped once, with lots of yawns coughing up mucus. Seems I cleared some existential grief.
The Day 29 video was tapped once, with deep yawns, and my eyes watering
The Day 30 video was tapped once, and I got some yawns. That concludes doing the entire 30 Day Abundance Challenge in 6 days! We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Day 170: Today was long awaited payday with my new job. Things took a turn when I checked my bank balance, and found that only $3 had been deposited! Something is obviously still being blocked, or otherwise the universe has different plans for me. Regardless, my ideas of paying bills had to go on the backburner for now. Time for some more tapping.
The Day 24 video (clearing blocks to abundance because the world is unfair) was tapped once, with lots of deep yawns, and coughing up mucus.
The Day 8 video (clearing despair that it's not happening fast enough) was tapped three times. There were lots of yawns, dizziness, and coughing up mucus.
I tapped the I Need a Miracle video twice, which resulted in dizziness, and coughing up mucus.
I also tapped the Day 1 video from the Anger Cleansing Challenge once, and got lots of yawns.

Day 171: This day marks the last time I was able to go to work, as my funds for gas and food are now depleted. I tapped the I Don't Know How to Ask for What I Want video 5 times. There were some yawns, with energy moving in my shoulders, then some deep yawns, dizziness, and finally energy moving in my solar plexus.

Day 172: I tapped the Powerful Communication Challenge video five times. I got lots of yawns and watering eyes out of it. I love seeing Fritz in your videos! Fritz is such a big kitty!! <3
I also went through the Even though I'm an Asshole video, and the Setting Boundaries video. I didn't get anything out of these. I also need to mention that my truth is that I believe Archangel Michael to be a sociopathic demigod.
Finally I also tapped the Day 1 Releasing Anger video five times. I got lots of yawns, and coughing up mucus. I'm starting to like this video!
I've also started doing some of my own rudimentary self-tapping as well. Tapping has become such a major part of my life now, that it's now started to make appearances in my dreamtime!

Day 173: The day before in my desperation, I asked the universe for an obvious sign that I should be spending my time tapping instead of pursuing work. I was feeling angry and resentful today, so I tapped the Anger Cleansing video three times. There were lots of yawns, eyes watering, dizziness, and I even felt a little drowsy. I decided to have a little nap. I was awakened to be notified that someone wanted an energy healing from me! Earlier this year I had learned how to perform a very potent type of Hands-On Healing called Complete Cellular Mind Body Alignment (CCMBA). The energy healing session was the first bit of real cash I've seen in a while! It's also was also considerably higher than what I was paid for being a bike mechanic. I think the universe is trying to push me towards healing. I also sat down and started doing my own research into EFT. Gary Craig's website has a wealth of information for anyone to get started (http://www.emofree.com)

Day 174: I tapped the Communication Challenge Day 1 video 5 times. I felt energy moving in my spine, I had lots of deep yawns, and I was also coughing up mucus. The money I earned the day before was spent on gas, and the money from my paycheque was spent on small notebook to write down my limiting beliefs, and other notes related to tapping.

Day 175: No tapping today. I was providing emotional support to a close friend of mine that's been having a perpetual on-again, off-again relationship with her boyfriend. It's interesting. The situation is the same, but I have very difference perspectives since I've been doing tapping. All the drama of this relationship has reminded me a lot of my limiting beliefs that I used to entertain, but have long forgotten about. I was able to start filling out the notebook I bought yesterday!

Day 176: No tapping today either. I got a call from a friend, he has a hood for my car! Two years ago my hood flew up and smashed against the windshield as I was about to get onto a freeway, I still haven't repaired it yet. To say I need a money miracle is an understatement. I could easily spend over $2000 just in parts for all the outstanding repairs the car needs. When the hood hit the windshield, the part where the hinges attach got bent out of shape, which eventually wrecked the hood release. A free hood is very welcome!! Another friend came by. He's a bit of a mystic. Hours can easily go by discussing spirituality, metaphysics and philosophy.

Day 177: Today my phone got disconnected from not paying the bill. Now I'm communicating whenever I have access to WiFi.
My friend who's the mystic showed me how he lives with very little money. In Vancouver, especially Kitsilano or the West End, people throw an astounding amount of food in the garbage. Sometimes it looks like people empty their entire fridges or cupboards into the trash whether the food is still good or not. Him and I found ourselves eating like kings, and expending no money in the process. Suddenly the couple bucks I had in my wallet felt a whole lot larger. Abundance really is a matter of perspective!

Day 178: There's been a lot of business ideas being discussed. My friend also has a talent for FOREX trading, which I'm starting to learn a little bit about. This might be a sign of land. Working as a bike mechanic was all good and fun, but I would never been able to afford my dreams with what they were paying me.

Day 181: Being out of phone contact has now started causing concern and confusion with my brother that had arranged some work for me. I got some gas money from him, and it was the first time in weeks that I've been able to actually go home. I've been starting to feel a little despondent, as I'm feeling that the issues that I need cleared are deeper than what's in the 30 Day Abundance Challenge, as well as the free videos. This night I sent a message to a man named Grant Barlow that does Kathara Healing remotely.

Day 182: Back in my own space, I tapped the I Need a Miracle video once. I got yawns and tears. I explained my currently financial system to my buddy that I was supposedly renting from. We both mutually decided that it's better that I leave. I currently don't have the funds, and he needs rent money. Today was starting to feel like an emerging mental health crisis. I decided that if I don't have a lot of money, I need to do everything in my power to help myself, so I studied some of the healing exercises in the Keylontic Science material, and started applying some of them.

Day 183: I got word from my Mom that someone in her apartment building is practicing black magic. One of her neighbors is spooked, and another woman dropped to the floor and ended up in the hospital. I've had run ins with black magicians before, although I get the feeling that this is more of a case of someone that's really ungrounded that's dabbling and has opened himself up to entity possession. I'm not going to stand by while my Mom's home is under an energetic threat. I went and printed out the Keylontic Science exercises on activating the Maharic Seal. The Maharic Seal taps into Earth's 12 dimensional planetary shield grid, and is the most potent way to energetically protect yourself that I'm aware of. It's actually sourced from Christ Consciousness. It's not just for protection, it activates your higher dimensional DNA strands, and begins the process of bio-regenesis where your physicality is restored using your Divine Blueprint.
Humanity's purpose is to serve as planetary guardians to ward off the threat of invaders, that up to now have done a very good job of decimating life on this planet and many other places in the cosmos. We are the answers to our own prayers. All we have to do is step into our power to save this planet.
This day is the first time in this incarnation that I activated my Maharic Seal. I felt a rush of energy from the center of the planet when I did so. I've also been tracking my Accretion Level (the number of active DNA strands). It was previously around 3.5, today it rocketed up to 4.2! I did a reinforcement later, and it climbed again to 4.3.
I think the reason I haven't much success with Abundance is because I've been harboring an existential fear about not activating enough of my DNA strands, and missing the Ascension window which is only a few years away. The gridwork is this realm is so messed from the damaged caused by invading forces, that we don't have the usual amount of time to organically develop our DNA strands in the usual manner. We're getting a lot of Divine ssistance right now, but the only people that will survive the emergency portal evac, are those that have activated at least 4.25 DNA strands. That big fear is over now!
Although I've been really busy, I've decided that I still need to tap daily even if it's just one video right before bed. I tapped the Clearing Scarcity Mindset video once. I had lots and lots of yawns, my eyes were watering, and I was coughing up mucus too!

Day 184: Last weekend I sent in the last of invoices from my bike mechanic job. Today was another payday. I wasn't expecting that much, but I found that over $400 had been deposited in my bank! I was blown away! Wow! I was able to pay back some money I had borrowed. Amazing! I tapped the Day 30 Gratitude Session right before bed. I got some yawns, a deep yawn, eyes watering, and feeling really contented.
I've done three reinforcements of my Maharic Seal, and my Accretion level is now at 4.9.
I've had another habit I've been doing for the last few years, that I refer to as Energy Grooming. Energy Grooming consists of asking your Higher Self to collect all your personal energy that you've scattered about throughout the course of your day, as well as asking your Higher Self to purge all discordant, disharmonious energy that you've picked up from other people and the world over the course of the day. Since activating my Maharic Shield, my energy field has been completely intact! Nothing foreign has entered, and none of my personal energy has been accidentally scattered!

Day 185: I've been getting things done today. Some of the physical work I've been doing, left my back in a minor bit of pain. While I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit, I did a really quick self-tap on back pain, and noticed that 80% - 90% just fizzled away! HAHA! I love this!
I was re-reading on Accretion Levels, and I learned that you can do timeline healing by imagining different possibilities for events in your life that have been unpleasant for you. These events are written into your cellular memory, and will start to become manifest as more DNA strands get activated. I've actually noticed that my Accretion Level has picked up a bit as I've done a little bit of healing of past events. My is currently at 5.4.
I self-tapped before bed on the subject of reconnecting with my intuition. I got a few yawns out of it, and eyes watering.

Day 186: This is the New Moon. It's an excellent day for those tuned into the cosmos to set their intentions for what they wish to create for themselves for the next lunar cycle. My intention today was to work towards finding a housing solution. I did two rounds of self-tapping specifically on housing. The first round had lots of yawns, deep yawns, and eyes watering. The second round had more yawns and eyes watering.
I also used the opportunity to pick up a new datebook for 2015. My datebook is also functions as a journal. I decided to buy a larger format one this year, as I've gotten very proficient at printing millimeter sized letters with my current datebook.
At this same bookstore, I also picked up a book titled Dancing With Cats. I managed to read this entire book in one sitting! It's a very profound book. There is a long history of cats dancing. Dancing with a cat opens you to a profound energetic realm of movement and symbiosis.
I might not have found a solution to housing, but I may have found one for office and workspace. MakerLabs recently opened up shop in Vancouver, and they have customized solutions for renting floorspace for $2/sq ft. Having access to 3D printers, CNC machines and lasercutters under the same roof would be awesome! Even with membership costs, it would still be cheaper that what I was paying for a room at my old place!
I restored my Maharic Seal twice, and my Accretion Level is now at 6.2.

Day 187: I did some self-tapping on transformation today. I got a lot of yawns out of it.
I restored my Maharic Seal twice, and my Accretion Level is now at 6.7.

Day 188: Today I had set out on a mission to go pick up a replacement hatch for my car to repair the rear window that was smashed while it was in the care of a friend I had loaned the car to. I had some resentment about it, so I tapped on that before I started the day. The mission was a
success, and I got my hatch! It even matches the body color of the car too.
I restored my Maharic Seal twice, and my Accretion Level is now at 6.9.

Day 189: I had experienced a bit of rejection today, which ended up triggering some sorrow. I had discovered that my Heart Chakra was actually closed so I decided to tap on this. I tapped on transmuting rejection and sorrow, and becoming a vehicle for expressing Universal Unconditional Love. I got a couple yawns, and reopened my Heart Chakra.
I restored my Maharic Seal twice, and my Accretion Level is was at 7.1. After the tapping, it went up to 7.45. Your chakra functioning also effects your level of DNA activation!

Day 190: Today I replaced the hatch on the car. What a relief to finally get this done! It was only a few days ago that the rain was dripping onto my tools, through the plastic that I had taped over the broken window. It's quieter inside the car too!
I was looking through some of my Keylontic Science documents, and I found an article on DNA compaction. I had read warnings years ago about the use of monoatomic gold can actually cause DNA damage if you chemically force DNA to run higher frequencies than they can tolerate. Activating higher dimensional DNA strands won't do you a lot of good if your base DNA strands aren't properly rooted.
The article I read today also mentioned that same thing can happen with drug use. I have used drugs in the past, and I decide to muscle test to see if I had any DNA strand compaction. I discovered that strands 1, 2, & 3 all have compaction damage! Shit!! I found that I can use Maharic Seal, Bioregenesis (Kathara Healing), and Tapping to heal DNA damage.I decided to try tapping to see how far I could get healing this DNA strand damage. I got
several yawns of this. The first round of tapping yielded 2% healing on strand 1. I did a second round. I got more yawns, a deep yawn, coughing up mucus. Strand 1 is now 5% healed. I did a third round of tapping to heal strand 1. Lots of yawns, coughing up mucus. Strand 1 is now 6% healed.
I restored my Maharic Seal, which resulted in strand 1 now being 7% healed. My Accretion Level is now at 7.7.
I did a final bit of tapping for financial power and got some yawns out it.

Day 191: Today was my moving day. I had some resentment and anger about almost getting back on my feet, and then what seems like everything sliding backwards with my phone being disconnected, not being able to work, and losing my place. I tapped on resentment and anger and turned it around to empowerment. I got some yawns out of this. I'm realizing that if I'm going to be bringing a huge change to my life, all of the old things that resonate with my old level of consciousness will have to go away. It was raining today as well, but the Universe was kind enough to open up a circle of clear blue sky at the storage lot for me. Thank you Universe!
I tapped for DNA strand 1 healing, and got lots of yawns, coughing up mucus, and noticed a buzzing sensation. DNA strand 1 healing to 9%. I'm impressed with how fast this is going, I had initially projected it could take up to 6 months to get the strand damage repaired! I restored my Maharic Seal three times. My Accretion Level is now at 7.8

Day 192: Day two of moving. I got things wrapped up, and my old room empty before the end of the month. There's a cat named Tula that was adopted by the household for the last few months. It was nice share some snuggle time with her before leaving!
I tapped for DNA strand 1 healing. I got lots of deep yawns, coughing up mucus, and even my nose was running. Strand 1 is now 11% healed. I'm now refering to this practice as "Ascension
Tapping"! Maharic Seal restored twice. My Accretion Level is now at 8.0

Day 193: I did some muscle testing to quantify what percentage of my first three DNA strands were damaged versus functional out of the whole strand. Strand 1 currently has 62% compaction damage. Strand 2 currently has 42% compaction damage. Strand 3 currently has 19% compaction damage.
More strand 1 tapping today. I got lots of yawns, coughing up mucus, eyes watering, nose running. Strand one is now 13% healed.
Maharic Seal restored twice. My Accretion Level is now at 8.4

Day 194: I have a lot of errands to do today. I was feeling some stiffness in my back. I had stretched earlier, and my fingers couldn't touch my toes like they usually do. I also wasn't feeling too inspired about going out today. I discovered that my 2nd and 7th chakras were blocked. I tapped on all of this, including my willingness to take responsibility and got lots of yawns, some deep yawns out of this. My first 7 chakra were now all open! I could touch my toes again!
I still felt some tension in my shoulders. I seem to take on too much responsibility sometimes, and as a result feel burdened and weighed down by it all. I tapped on this too. I got lots of yawns. I feel a whole lot lighter, and there is far less tension in my shoulders now.
The day is still young, but I wanted to get an updated posted now that I have access to WiFi at the moment!

Emmanuel