Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge report
01-02-2014, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 04:19 AM by evissimo.)
RE: Abundance Challenge report
So I thought I might start the 30-Day Challenge all over again. But after a few days I realised this is out of despair about lack of results. I decided to give myself some "free" time. I will be tapping when I feel like it but without scheduling.

For the last few days I felt like I was sick. I felt tension and heaviness in my throat and sinuses. I had light headaches and heaviness in my head. I was coughing and people around thought I am getting sick. But I felt different then getting sick. I felt extermely tired and also had multiple aches in my body like legs aching for some time and then neck aching, back aching... Like a flu and exhaustion. Today I tapped videos 7 and 8. I cried becasue of the despair I feel. I didn't feel it on the day 8 but now... tell me about it. I can even notice little thoughts that Erika is a fraud. Even though Erika is emboding my belief system and my spiritual approach there is part of me than is angry at "her". LOL I just realised it Smile Writing is powerful...

So thank you, Erika, for cheering for me. At the moment I am angry at you and your thriving business and taking advantage of me. I am writing it because I know you will not take it personal. I am letting the devil to come out Wink

As I thought it might be a projection of anger with God, I tapped vidoe 28. More to come.
01-02-2014, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 12:51 PM by evissimo.)
Ooo I missed tapping! I tapped video 23 as I am in the middle of de-cluttering process and want to make it easier and smoother Smile And then also tapped 9, 10, 11 and 13. Then in the evening I continued tapping to videos 14-20. That sums up to fourteen videos in one day which is my new record Smile
01-10-2014, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 09:41 AM by evissimo.)
Lately I wasn't tapping much but there was days when I tapped one or more videos. I noticed that I am a lot more optimistic about many things in life. I also notice that I immediately see limiting beliefs in other people as well as patterns they are using that were or still are my own. Like the victim pattern that I still have but in the past it was a lot stronger. When I see people trying to suck my energy with that pattern I am at the same time empathic and want to kick their ass Smile I want to say: Hey! Your tricks aren't working with me but I know you are powerful and you can do it yourself, you don't have to steal my energy! Actually, I even showed one girl how she can tap on herself instead of trying to find symapthy in others. And she was greatful, smiling, and I think she felt relief that I actually saw her attempt and I wasn't going to let her do it with me Smile

As for my financial situation, I am no longer in debt. I wasn't for many years and it happend in the beginning of the challenge. But my net sum of everything is zero. I have nothing. And I have no idea how I am going to make money soon. I feel a little disappointed. I belived that until now I will not maybe have my 50 000 but at least any money for day to day living. Have said that, I still feel abundant. I mean I have a place to live, a roof above my head, food in my fridge, clothes, even some fancy clothes... I have friends, my brother and sister and my parents. And there is no fear in me that anytime in my life I could starve. But I feel powerless when it comes to making money. I just don't know how to make it without pushing myself or sacraficing something.

My intuition led me to attend an energy clearing session on-line with a well known intuitive coach. Because of time zone differences, I had to get up at 3 am for over 90 minutes to be able to tune in. It was really interesting and I felt a lot of guidance during the session. I had my limiting beliefs literally listed in my head. And some of them were even cleared. I realised for the first time that I have an issue that was a total blind spot for me before. I feel ashamed that I work so little! Before my parents esp. but also before people close to me who have "normal" jobs and are supportive to me. I feel shame and also guilt that I take anything from them.
01-10-2014, 09:35 AM,
I noticed how comfortable not having money is. I see Universe wanting to sell me this home study course from that energy clearing session coach. But I can only say, sorry "I can't afford that", look at my account, it is empty. I feel like I was showing my middle finger to the Universe.
01-13-2014, 04:39 PM,
Right, not having the money to do things that would expand our experiences is a way for the ego to camouflage our real fears ..
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
01-26-2014, 01:58 PM,
You guys won't belive it. I got the trial version of the course for 1$! For 10 days. Hardcore clearing mode on Smile
02-01-2014, 09:35 PM,
Sweet glad to hear Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
02-05-2014, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014, 06:35 AM by evissimo.)
More: The trial version seemed to be the full version and I was't charged the full price. I am really amazed. I would pay the full price if I had the money but it seems that the Universe want me to take this program no matter what Big Grin I am now almost at the end and I have experienced amazing shifts. I will share some more but I am in the middle of redecoration and de-clutering (new kitchen, yay!) that I also haven't pay for... So, I am still getting a lot of presents from the Universe but still not cash... I had to put my business in legal suspension mode because I wasn't able to pay the taxes and securities...

To give you a peek on what I am working on, this is an outline of the program:

Session 1
Clearing Resistance

Session 2
Clearing Doubt and Fear

Session 3
Clearing the Fear of Change

Session 4
Clearing Money Zapping Decisions

Session 5
Clearing Fear of Growth

Session 6
Clearing Fear of Success

Session 7
Clearing Fear of Rejection

Session 8
Clearing Fear of Numbers

Session 9
Clearing Indecision

Session 10
Clearing Feeling Stuck

Session 11
Getting Clear on Your Values

Session 12
Getting Clear on the Future

Session 13
Clearing Clutter

Session 14
Clearing Family Blocks

Session 15
Clearing Blame

Session 16
Discover the Ultimate You

Session 17
Generate Your Future Self

Session 18
Turning Blocks into Profits

Session 19
Clearing Self Sabotage

Session 20
Clearing Lack of Self Worth

Session 21
Clearing your Financial Mess

Session 22
Clearing Financial Illusion

Session 23
Clearing Fear of Scarcity

Session 24
Clearing Blocks to Welcoming Abundance

Session 25
Bonus Session
02-07-2014, 12:50 AM,
"I had to put my business in legal suspension mode because I wasn't able to pay the taxes and securities..."

This may be why you're having trouble manifesting cash. People often get reversed when they owe a lot because part of them thinks "there is no point making money, it's all going to taxes and debts anyway." Please be careful to clear this thoroughly as it could otherwise block you completely from attracting the money ...

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
02-12-2014, 02:21 AM,
Yep, I already tapped a lot on the issue of paying taxes. And it rings a bell. The thing is I don't owe a lot. Actually, last month I had to give back all I made (equivalent of less then 400$) to the state as social and health security.