Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge report
12-17-2013, 08:36 AM,
RE: Abundance Challenge report
Day 20

Video 22, 23, 24.
12-19-2013, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013, 05:05 AM by evissimo.)
Day 21

Topic of the day was "horrible skin&body conditions". I ran into this topic a few times. A video links were sent to me with disgusting skin medical procedure and a horrible skin condition described as human-tree. My work is connected to skin and body care and I myself have some problems with that either. So... I tapped on that: being disgusted with the body, feeling imprisoned in my body, feeling overwhemeled with a condition etc. It led me to tappig on the root chakra with video 9.
12-19-2013, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013, 04:58 PM by evissimo.)
Day 22

Video 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30.
And tapped a lot on my own on: feeling tension in my stomach, avoiding my feelings, feeling like a fraud, feeling overwhlemed, feeling stuck, feeling imprisoned. It took me back to being birth into life as I feel that this stuckness may be coming from the labour. Lol I just realised it is the same word as for work. OMG
And I finished with Lakshmi video (15).
12-21-2013, 12:00 PM,
Day 23

Video 15.

Day 24

Video 9.
12-22-2013, 10:50 PM,
Good good good ... glad you are keeping going ... Keep us posted Smile

For those who don't have the Abundance Challenge, it's at http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money

And for those who want the brand new 30-Day Financial & Lifestyle Freedom Challenge, it's now at http://tapsmarter.com/freedom ... hurry before the pre-sale price expires Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-26-2013, 05:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 09:39 AM by evissimo.)
Days 25 to 28

It was really hard for me to keep tapping but I managed to do a one video per day. I am just not sure which day which video... But I tapped video 30 (that was on Christmas Eve), videos 9 and 10 and the old version of video 3.

Day 29

Today I was triggered by my mom... I tapped on it. I feel that our relatonship is undirectly affecting my ability to manifest. She holds a lot of grief and some passive agressive patterns. Her communication skills are rather poor so it is really challenging to understand and feel what she feels or wants underneath this pasive agressive talk. Deep inside I know that she wants the best for me but when talking with me she acts as she wanted me to feel guilty and like a failure. She is playing her old mind tapes over and over again. It is like you are not talking with a person but with pure ego mind which give you the same speech it gave you 10 years ago. It is really hard for me to keep my heart open for her. In fact I rarely can do it. So tapped on feeling guilty, feeling like a failure and not doing what is expected from me (actully not being able to know what is expected). Thanks Mom! Wink
I also tapped a part of video 4. At 12:55 it just stopped and I couldn't finished it. I'll retry tomorrow as it is already 1:15 am.

Erika, thanks for cheering me. Even though I thought I was committed I tapped less than I had planned. I feel like a failure. Hello Mom! Wink You see? I have to tapped on "being a failure" and "letting down" some more, I guess Wink
12-26-2013, 06:40 PM,
Awesome that you are finding and clearing these deep family patterns. Doing that will change your whole life Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-30-2013, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 10:56 AM by evissimo.)
Day 30

Yep. I missed it.
It was Christmas time and it was so hard to be with my family and keep tapping. So I guess some family issues are standing in my way to abundance...
12-30-2013, 10:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 03:08 AM by evissimo.)
So it seems I will start again because I simply miss taping whan I am at home. I already came back at my place and yesterday I tapped. I will write some more about my post-challenge reflections when I find some more time.

Day 1

Video 5, 12 and 23.

Day 2

Video 6 - a lot of coughing! I feel a shift. More to come.
12-30-2013, 11:18 PM,
No worries, we just get right back on the horse Smile Happy New Year! Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com