Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge report
12-06-2013, 09:00 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge report
yes it moves the energy for sure! have you looked into doing healing work on the chakras? the numb and passionless feelings are indicative to blocked root and sacral chakras?
12-10-2013, 05:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 08:02 AM by evissimo.)
Day 10

My parents visited me on Friday and I spent the most of the Saturday shopping. I was pampered with some gifts - mainly clothes. I tapped a lot in the evening. Video 14 once again, then continued tapping on my own. Then video 16 and 17 and a whole bunch of tapping on not really knowing how to "make" money, being scared to be responsible for my own life, being afraid of my own power and around that.

There was a discussion on fb about Erika's new product - tapping for removing the need to work for money. I feel the promise of a quantum leap for me here. So I tapped on all of my ideas of limiting beliefs in this area:
You have to do something.
It is not enough just to be.
You have to be useful. You are meaningless. You have to prove you deserve to live.
Being active is something to be rewarded, is productive. Being still is not productive.
You can only get money if you are productive.
My only asset is my time. I have to sell it to get money. I have to find somebody that wants to buy my time.
I cannot create. I can only reproduce.
I have to be useful/I am not useful
I have to show others I am useful. I have to prove I am worthy...
I have to survive. I just have to survive.

I will continue with that during this challenge. I found that it evokes more layers when I tap.

What I want to focus on is "making money" by myself. Gifts are super cool but I really want to get money from other sources then my parents. I will look at what is happening here. From the start of the challenge I got some money from my father. It was a gift I wasn't even asking for. It is great and I am grateful for that because as I mentioned in the beginning I don't have any sources of income for that month and I still have my expences.

What's more, I would like to focus on receiving more cash not things.

Day 11

I just tapped video 17 in the morning.

Day 12

I was having problems with my internet so I managed to tap only one video 18. It took ages to download just that one.

Day 13

Today I have more time so want to catch up with the tapping. Something similar to my first round crisis is starting to happen. My body aches. I feel extremly tired. Of course, I can find some logical explanations - I had my training yesterday and it was hard and I am having driving lessons which make me tense but... you know it shouldn't be like that and there is something more here. Last time I had my crisis (and I quitted) between day 10 and 15 and I am now in the same moment. So I think this is my treshold.

So I tapped videos 20, 21, 22 and 23. And I am planning to tap some more later in the evening.

Edit: Oh yeah! I managed to tap to videos 24, 25, 26 and 27 in the evening. Then I was tired and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep so I... tapped the rest of the challenge: 28, 29 and 30. That means I tapped 11 videos in one day!!! It is my new record now.

Note: Last time I took the AC I was yawning like crazy all the time and I cried a little (on video 8 and 12 a lot actually). This time there is less yawning although it still apears. I sometimes sneeze and I coughed once. No crying this time.
ed

(12-06-2013, 09:00 PM)Amethyst8 Wrote: yes it moves the energy for sure! have you looked into doing healing work on the chakras? the numb and passionless feelings are indicative to blocked root and sacral chakras?

Hi Amethyst! Thank you for reading. You are probably right and it is first chakras issue. I intuitively tapped on first chakra more and I am still feeling drawn to it. I will try to tap on sacral too. Thank you for the hint!
12-11-2013, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 11:17 AM by evissimo.)
Day 14

Both versions of video 1 and 2 done.
I feel frustrated. Unwilling to engage in any other activity than tapping, my pole dance classes and driving lessons. And taking care of myself. I feel egoistic and closed.

Edit: So I also tapped both versions of video 3 (the old version sits with me great) and video 4. It sums up to seven videos today. So after eleven yestarday... I think the crisis is overcome.
12-12-2013, 12:51 AM,
Wow I feel excited to see all these posts, and both all of you staying motivated internally and also helping each other with the programs. This feels really inspiring to me Smile

Evissimo, I am thrilled that you started to feel inspired to tap on the issues we were talking about in the Facebook group. That sounds really promising Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-12-2013, 06:56 AM,
You are doing so well: the ego hates change so, once things start to shift it usually throws a wobbly. Keep going!
12-12-2013, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013, 11:41 AM by evissimo.)
Day 15

Videos 5 and 6 done. I will also tap to Lakshmi later today as I feel in alignment with that.

Thank you so much for the support. I was suprisingly touched with your words Erika and Annbros. It was a powerful feeling of being supported and seen. It almost made me cry. Thank you! <3

Edit: Yep. I did the Lakshmi tapping video (15) twice. Feels good Smile The largest amount of coughing in the AC ever. I still have this tingling feeling in my throat. Probably will tap on it more. But now it is time to go to sleep. Lakshmi would go to sleep for sure Wink Where I see the biggest difference right now when tapping to the power of Lakshmi is in: taking care of myself, focusing more wellness and feeling blissful, respect for myself and my space, being calm and silent, feeling feminine, need for good smells (funny one) and feeling very grounded and even slow (maybe in order to stay present).
12-14-2013, 06:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 07:05 PM by evissimo.)
Day 16

Well.... as they say, don’t count your chickens before they hatch... I didn't tap any of the videos today. I was engaged in so many different things that I simply forgot about it. It wasn't impossible to find some time and that makes me even more angry. I was very much focused on finding Christmas gifts for my family and felt very generous. Does it count as practicing abundance Wink ? When I write it is day 17 (actually night 17) and I feel some discomfort that I missed this one day. Damn.

Day 17

I almost missed another day. I spend the whole day at school (post-graduate studies I mentioned in first posts). I woke up at 7 am and got back home after 6 pm. I felt really tired and just fall a sleep at about 8 pm. Fortunately, I woke up at 1 am and even though I have to get up at 6 am (in 5 hours) I managed to do some tapping: video 7 and 8. And also video 9 but I reframed it to clearing my comfort zone in manifesting money through my parents and not through my business. Before I got back to bed I tapped to power of Lakshmi once again (video 15) as it makes me feel good, warm, comfortable in my body and calm.
12-15-2013, 12:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 04:27 AM by evissimo.)
Day 18

Videos 10 to 14 and 16. Yeah! On video 12 I had waves of gooseumps and shivers down my whole body, esp. legs. Then I tapped to video 13 reframing it a little bit to cover unwelcomed gifts (not bad surprises, but gift that didn't like but I "should" have been grateful for them and play happy). At the end of tapping to video 14 I saw 50 000 $ in banknotes flowing through my root chakra into my body with this special sound that cash machine makes counting money Smile and then I felt heat in my feet and flow in my legs. After video 16 I felt really good even though it was already 9pm and I should have been tired after that busy day.
12-15-2013, 09:59 PM,
Awesome that you're continuing on and continuing to share Smile

I like your visualization, and heat in the feet is a really good sign because it's grounding the intention.

For those who don't have it yet, the 30-Day Abundance Challenge is here - http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-16-2013, 04:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 05:13 PM by evissimo.)
Day 19

Video 17, 18, 19, 14 (root chakra once again), 20 and 21.