Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
04-09-2013, 09:30 AM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
I love hearing your journey Ann, what a great idea to post about it here. You learn so much when you write about it and when you share it, the results are magnified.

It's funny how I can relate to your journey so much. Most of it sounds like what I would have written, write down to letting go of the rules and enjoying the dancing.

My mom passed on after suffering from Alzheimer's for many years. I learned a lot during that time and am grateful that healing is not limited to time. All of that situation can and will be healed and your passion and purpose will assist me with that. All of your bullet points can be applied to any situation and so I could relate.Heart

What a blessing about your lab results.Heart
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 11:31 AM by Annbros.)
Thanks Elaine, and, writing it down is a great way of increasing my awareness and bringing up all the stuff that is being controlled by ego. If I can help anyone that is an additional and wonderful bonus.

Yes, the lab results were great. Many of the people I told will not accept what I did and just tell me the lab made a mistake: thing is they would have had to make two mistakes, which is far less likely, and I know that all the healing I did on this was what got rid of the virus, yet people choose to remain stuck. Fascinating!
04-09-2013, 01:31 PM,
Yes, people are stuck in their stories! As Erika reminded me today in our session, we don't have to make it true!

Keep up the commitment, Ann! Way to rock the boat!!
04-10-2013, 02:33 PM,
It also makes me wonder why these people, who are so stuck in their stories, are still in my life. I have been getting soooo frustrated with their scarcity mentality and negative view of things and just end up arguing with them, however there is of course another way as Erika has been demonstrating, so I am going to change tack and refuse to get involved in their stories or trying to change them, just ask them what they are wanting and see what happens. That has been coming up a lot for me today and kept popping into my head, so I am sure this is something that I really need to address.
04-12-2013, 01:31 PM,
I have just had a realisation: I have this habit of, if I like someone and their teaching, then I tend to think I 'should' agree with anything they say and feel disloyal or a bit dim, if I don't. It came up in a FB group where someone asked a few questions about a new programme the coach was running. One of the coaching team said they would answer them in a telephone conversation and this guy answered he didn't want another 'selling conversation' just the answer to his questions. Then another of the team came back saying his reluctance to have a call was his illusion and he replied he now wouldn't be buying the course as the responses had really put him off. The main coach then came on and said 'as we know what is the best way of doing this we will continue'. Wow, I had to say I did a double take as this coach coaches about how our desire to be 'right' keeps us stuck, and I felt he was doing just that.

It was a wonderful piece of learning for me to listen to my intuition and not just take for granted that someone knows what is best for me.

I'm currently thinking a lot about money so will post again on that later.
04-14-2013, 04:14 AM,
Another realisation: money for me is linked with trust (actually trust is a big thing for me now I am thinking about it. I think I was taught growing up that people with money were ruthless and untrustworthy. Greedy big businessmen (bankers, Monsanto, Molson Coors come to mind) and of course corrupt world leaders (Mugabe) and politicians who lied and then go on to make lots of money giving speeches (Tony Blair). Let's also remember drug barons and criminals who make lots of money from people's addictions). Crumbs, it is no wonder I have repelled money!

As for people who use money for good (Bill Gates). Lots of them don't publicise what they do so the media doesn't promote them.

It's still the other usual stuff that, even a well-educated person who has potential to move up the social scale is still looked down upon in Britain. So, I need to 'know my place' and there is a 'mystery' to people who make loads of money as if they are the chosen people. Part of me just doesn't want to believe I can do that as well because it would make me far too powerful and there would be new pressures on me, such as what causes I 'should' support, who can I trust to talk about money, would my friends be jealous, would people exploit me, would I become a public figure (not something I would really desire as I am an introvert and like peace and quiet) and it would it make me a target for the haters? Lots of questions in there.

We also discussed trust in terms of the faith of knowing that things will work out, even when it doesn't look like it from where I may be currently standing. This is a massive challenge for me: I like to KNOW, which I think is all about feeling safe, yet, if I put my trust in God how can I not be safe?

Ah yes, trust in God. When things seem to be going wrong, I have to admit my trust gets a bit wavery: even though I know it does work out (my house move did even though it all went wrong at one point, it just meant we got a much better house and proof today came in the form of a neighbour calling in to say he always cut the very small patch of grass outside for the previous owner and would I like him to carry on? I said a resounding 'Yes'). When I am stuck in the middle of what seems to be a period where nothing seems to be going in the right direction I do begin to doubt and I also feel that I may be using up my 'quota' of good things. I want to keep reminding myself that God doesn't set quota's or limits (the old Catholic stuff about if you are good you will get rewarded, so it is all a bout making a deal with God - eek).

That's enough rambling for the moment!
04-14-2013, 10:44 AM,
Excellent awareness, Ann. Looks like we have lots to address in our session on Tuesday Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-15-2013, 05:35 AM,
I had a revelation last night: When I was young we didn't have much money and yet, I was constantly told by certain members of my family that I was 'spoiled'. I could never understand how they thought this, as they never explained why and I knew that my friends at school came from better off families and these relatives were better off than us (they had nicer food and more expensive toiletries in their house and went abroad on holiday). Time and time again though they told me this and I think that has had a huge impact on my money story, as part of me feels that I don't deserve any better than what I had as a child based on this mantra that was going on.

I had completely forgotten about this, despite it being a very regular message and my siblings were not told this story and I am unsure why it was just me.
04-15-2013, 08:15 AM,
Isn't it amazing the parallels our ego will create from nothing? I am glad you had this insight. It shows the many perspectives of the ego. You must have associated "spoiled" with rich and they must have meant something else altogether. Anyway, its good to know what our blocks are so we can let them go. Thank you for sharing!
04-16-2013, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013, 12:55 AM by Annbros.)
Yes, Elaine and I felt it was so 'unfair' that I was given this label with not explanation as to why. No wonder I have been held back and haven't realised one of the causes until now. I think it has stopped me from expecting more in my life because the message was that I was already getting far more than I was entitled to, and yet that was their story which I subconsciously took on because I was too young to know any better.

Somehow that links into my challenge in trusting in God and not having to 'know' the next step.