Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dianne's Miracle Story
04-19-2012, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2012, 12:22 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Dianne's Miracle Story
[Image: DianneMoney-300x179.jpg]

I want you to meet Dianne. She is one of my most committed customers. She started with the 30-Day Abundance Challenge, http://tapsmarter.com/tap-for-50000, and she has now also done quite a few of my Advanced products.

Before learning HBR, Dianne had really been struggling to get her business going. She even spent a very large amount of money on personal coaching with a famous wealth coach (only to get no real results and end up even more frustrated!).

I'm happy to say that she is now making good money doing what she loves (helping men with their sexuality). This photograph is her cash from a mere eight hours of sessions with her clients (who are now eagerly signing up and paying her full rate).

This is what Dianne had to say about it on her Facebook page:

"Look at these $$$ fans!!! $2500....which would have taken me "working" 80 hrs as an RN. That's ten, 8hr days~without lunch, running my ass off, stressed to the max, maybe pee once (during those 8 hours, IF I was lucky....) I made this in 8 hours!!! Loving life & helping men transform! Win/win indeed...."

- Dianne
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-19-2012, 04:12 PM,
RE: Dianne's Miracle Story
AWESOME DIANNE! Smile
04-23-2012, 01:23 PM,
RE: Dianne's Miracle Story
Dianne you really are walking your talk. So pleased for you!