Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robin In Carolina
09-19-2013, 07:28 AM,
RE: Robin In Carolina
My ego stepped in and I didn't book that one way ticket......yet!!

Lots of changes in my life and I allowed it to get me worried, yes about money for a day or so. I have tapped, soul searched and began facing my fears of now being solely responsible for my own finances completely.

I have shifted my focus from will I have enough to cover next week to I have enough to cover today. When I look at what is due next week, I see a huge chunk of money. Shiver, it's scary. Then I look at today and see that today, I have more than enough.

When I see that huge chunk, my first thought is I need a huge chunk to come in all at once, but that is such limited thinking. Since I have shifted from that huge chunk thinking, small chunks just keep coming in. The small chunks add up to big chunks. I have enough. Smile

A trip to the beach has also manifested for the weekend. Free place to stay, right on the beach!

My cup surely runneth over! I feel very blessed and at peace today amongst the turmoil in my life. I am really not a part of this turmoil. I feel more like I am just standing on the edge, just peering in. This turmoil really isn't my life at all if that makes any sense. Smile
09-19-2013, 07:33 PM,
(09-19-2013, 07:28 AM)Robinincarolina Wrote: My ego stepped in and I didn't book that one way ticket......yet!!

Lots of changes in my life and I allowed it to get me worried, yes about money for a day or so. I have tapped, soul searched and began facing my fears of now being solely responsible for my own finances completely.

I have shifted my focus from will I have enough to cover next week to I have enough to cover today. When I look at what is due next week, I see a huge chunk of money. Shiver, it's scary. Then I look at today and see that today, I have more than enough.

When I see that huge chunk, my first thought is I need a huge chunk to come in all at once, but that is such limited thinking. Since I have shifted from that huge chunk thinking, small chunks just keep coming in. The small chunks add up to big chunks. I have enough. Smile

A trip to the beach has also manifested for the weekend. Free place to stay, right on the beach!

My cup surely runneth over! I feel very blessed and at peace today amongst the turmoil in my life. I am really not a part of this turmoil. I feel more like I am just standing on the edge, just peering in. This turmoil really isn't my life at all if that makes any sense. Smile

Robin,

FWIW, the intuition I am getting is that you need to book that ticket and go on faith ... I'll soon be sharing my own story in that regard. I highly recommend going into the ACIM mantras and using them daily - to get you started, I know you saw this article - http://postfeminine.com/forgiveness-mantras

"God is the strength in which I trust."

"There is nothing to fear."
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-08-2013, 07:14 AM,
I am booking my ticket, one way today. I seriously don't know how I am going to get back home. Rolleyes That's okay, I am letting go of having to know how.

So many fears that stopped me, but avoiding it isn't going to work. I think if I take this leap, it's going to open a new world to me. A world of complete trust. I will be going with very little money.

Leaving my daughter is probably the toughest part as our relationship does have it's co-dependent nature. On the other hand, leaving like this is probably going to assist us in this area. She will be on her own to deal with any crisis that comes up at home, and believe me, the crisis have been coming in our home like crazy lately. Little things that add up and become overwhelming at times. Her car broke down, the dog got sick, the invisible fence got struck by lightning last night. It's time she accepted she can't always count on me to make it all right.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Big Grin
10-08-2013, 08:54 AM,
I am supporting you with loving thoughts on your adventure, Robin!

I really do understand being that new place where nothing feels "normal". I have never been the "bread-winner" before and there are many other "nevers" in my life now. I really do understand what you mean when you say you are observing what is happening and yet you realize it isn't "you".

It's interesting that the mantras that Erika suggested in this thread are the ones that have been on my mind so much, even before she posted her blog article on mantras.Heart

Another one that has been so powerful for me and it took some doing to memorize, not because it is hard or long, but because the ego was resisting integrating this powerful thought. It is creating big shifts to apply this one through the day: "What this injustice does to you who judge unfairly, and who see as you have judged, you cannot calculate. The world grows dim and threatening, not a trace of all the happy sparkle that salvation brings can you perceive to lighten up your way. And so you see yourself deprived of light, abandoned to the dark, unfairly left without a purpose in a futile world. The world is fair because the Holy Spirit has brought injustice to the light within, and there has all unfairness been resolved and been replaced with justice and with love. If you perceive injustice anywhere, you need but say:

"By this do I deny the Presence of the Father and the Son.
And I would rather know of Them than see injustice, which Their Presence shines away."
ACIM-Chapter 26

And..."God goes with me where ever I go."
10-09-2013, 05:03 AM,
Super happy for you Robin that you finally took the leap ... I have a feeling good things are in store ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-09-2013, 06:43 AM,
Robin, this is amazing. Well done for taking that bold, brave and scary step. Wow!!!