Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robin In Carolina
08-30-2013, 02:26 PM,
RE: Robin In Carolina
Wow, Robin, my thoughts are with you during this tradition time! Thanks for sharing your insights! Powerful!
08-31-2013, 08:52 PM,
Sounds like you're going through a tough time. It's probably not a coincidence you're doing all this co-dependency tapping and having all of these loved ones passing away.
I wouldn't be surprised if this co-dependency pattern was rooted in a past lifetime. Past lifetimes can run our lives without our conscious awareness.
And the kitten will probably continue to be a new source of other issues to tap on, especially the co-dependency.

Robin, what exactly did you mean specifically when you talk about co-dependency?
08-31-2013, 09:48 PM,
Yea I agree Mike, I haven't quite been able to put it in words, yet it seems like Spirit is helping eliminate the co-dependency through the seeming "deaths" ... not unlike what happened to Alex a year or so ago ...

And the kitten I agree has showed up as an angel to help with the patterns ...

It's also quite eerie to me because I tapped through a lot of the same stuff this year. Secret Revolutionary Product Part 6 and Eternal Youth Part 2, for example, have the EFT tapping videos from when Fritz the Cat was in the hospital and could have died. For those who are truly interested in eliminating co-dependency, I highly recommend you get these two at least:

Secret Revolutionary Product Part 6, http://tapsmarter.com/secret6

Eternal Youth Challenge Part 2, http://tapsmarter.com/eternal-youth-part-2
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
09-04-2013, 09:30 AM,
Mike, co-dependency is still something I am wrapping my head around. Mostly it's when we depend on others for our sense of well being or worth. Manipulation also comes to mind as my mother manipulated me emotionally most of my life. The guilt trips and so forth and so on.

Example, while going through all of this, my long term partner began to feel I was shutting him out. I then caught myself feeling responsible, when in fact I am not. That is in my mind a co-dependent thing. When we sacrifice what we need for that of what another feels that they need.

I have had to put down many boundaries through this. I have refused to do anything that I just don't feel like doing at this time and offer no apology for it. I have to take care of me at the moment.

I am also amazed at the number of people who could not make the services of the deaths of my loved ones who asked for my forgiveness. In my mind there is nothing to forgive and that is their learned co-dependency patterns at play here, not mine.
09-04-2013, 11:16 AM,
That is good awareness, Robin, realizing that people are acting out co-dependent patterns when they are seeking forgiveness.

i also see that it shows there is guilt and a desire to project it on to others by seeking forgiveness.

From the perspective of being a mirror, I see that these people are showing me I haven't forgiven myself for something...related to death and support. It'll make good tapping material to get to the core issue.

Thank you for sharing!
09-12-2013, 08:56 AM,
I am stepping out of my comfort zone in many ways right now. Some will be discussed more in the private area as not all of this I want to take public.

I am thinking a lot about you Erika as I am booking a one way flight to NY. I have a friend there who has insisted that I join her for a while, unended. She has a downstairs apartment that I can stay in for an undetermined time. I may stay a week or a month, who knows.

I have no clue where I will get the money to return home or to play while there as at this moment, I have enough to pay my bills, little more, but I trust that it will all work out.

The last few nights, the 23rd Psalm has been a great source of comfort for me. I will be doing a blog post on it today. It is very much an abundance prayer when you think about it. I am not one for religion or organized religion, but this verse really brings me great comfort.

The first line alone "The Lord is my shephard, I shall not want" speaks volumes about abundance as in we shall not want for we always have enough. Smile
09-12-2013, 04:26 PM,
Thanks for sharing Robin. A trip to New York sounds very exciting Smile

Yes, from ACIM: "A major contribution of miracles is their strength in releasing you from your false sense of isolation, deprivation, and lack. (T6)"

And: "For sacrifice and deprivation are paths that lead nowhere, choices for defeat, and aims that will remain impossible."

And: "Those who witness for me are expressing, through their miracles, that they have abandoned the belief in deprivation in favor of the abundance they have learned belongs to them."
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
09-13-2013, 04:30 AM,
Robin, what you are doing is great and shows your faith that god/universe will provide and we have seen that in Erika's trips. Cannot wait to hear all about it!
09-14-2013, 06:08 PM,
Robin, So happy you are doing what you need and trusting the outcome to One who knows you already have it all. Blessings on your venture!Heart
09-15-2013, 01:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 01:34 PM by Amethyst8.)
Robin - I've only read the past two pages of the deep transformations that are underway for you. But my heart goes out to you in your time of healing. You are indeed courageous for moving forward and booking a one way ticket. Getting back to the leap of faith, trusting all will be provided for I am finding to be very powerful myself. All is well. Angel

Many blessings I send you during this time.