Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robin In Carolina
03-21-2013, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 09:01 AM by Robinincarolina.)
RE: Robin In Carolina
I completely understand why I resist this tapping and that is why I have to stop reisiting. It stirs up so much in my life. I did 6 of the co-dependency videos yesterday. Oh boy. First I went through a lot about my mother. One video it felt like Erika had done it just for me.

Then I went to bed. At midnight I woke up mad as a hornet. Like a ton of bricks, I realized I had been creating this relationship with my daughter all over again. She and her boyfriend live here. They both were laid off in January. Neither have looked for a job since. They still have money left.

I think I have kept my mouth shut and just allowed it to happen, me feeling taken advantage of that is. I did this because of the guilt I have felt for the 11 months I abandoned her to my mom when I did not have the means to take care of her. Before the abundance challenge. It's like I was making it up to her and punishing myself in the process.

Just wow!

I marched in her bedroom at midnight and it all just flew out of my mouth. I created Havoc! Today tension is tight in this house, but I remind myself, it often gets worse before it gets better.
03-21-2013, 09:49 AM,
Thanks for sharing so candidly Robin. Yep, it's so important to get those underlying resentments out into the open so they can get healed.

For those who don't have my Eradicating Co-Dependency mini-product, it's here: http://tapsmarter.com/mini-products
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-23-2013, 12:23 PM,
I have been tapping the gold video about unexpected expenses. Just posting briefly here regarding what is going on with me.

I also read about Erika and her leap of faith by putting some of her money away out of reach.

I have some pretty big expenses showing up for me now. If I were to look at my bank account and what I anticipate is coming in, it's simply just not enough to cover it.

I am taking that leap of faith as well. I was tempted to begin scrimping on things. Thought well I will just get enough groceries to get by for a few days, blah blah blah. I won't buy the hair products I like, I will use suave instead.

No no no, a voice is screaming to me. Just do it. I went to Sam's and bought $291.00 in groceries today! More than just a few days worth for sure. I love to cook and I am not sacrificing that. I am not sacrificing anything. After I pay a few bills, my account is going to look pretty sad.

That's okay, the money will come. Stay tuned, this should be interesting! I am excited!
04-23-2013, 06:15 PM,
Robin,

The money always comes. It always comes. Congratulations on not giving in to the temptation to constrict out of fear ...

What happened when I put my money out of reach and put thousands for this trip on my credit card? Money started showing up ... because I did not constrict, I expanded. And when I expanded by facing my fear of scuba diving, more money showed up. It was like God was saying, "good for you, girl."

Lol Smile

Thanks for sharing.

- Erika
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-24-2013, 01:58 PM,
Good for you Robin and Erika ... expand, expand, expand Smile !
- Ruben

ps - tapping side note: I’ve been tapping Eternal Youth 2 again, half way thru this round. Wowzers, my heart totally breaks for you Hun, feeling you hurt that way. And after empathically taking on your energy patterns, I am totally wiped out from some of those videos. Tongue
04-24-2013, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 03:07 PM by Erika Awakening.)
As I often tell my customers, it often feels worse before it feels better. It is not unusual to get wiped out and sleep for a day or two after doing a 30-Day Challenge. This is the rebooting of the hard drive. Of course, you couldn't feel it in the first place unless it was already inside you. So the videos help people access what otherwise is just repressed.

After all, we are all One. Nothing I tap in the videos is "personal" to me. We are healing the collective unconscious.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-25-2013, 06:50 AM,
Well yesterday, thanks to Alex here, I received a 30 day program from Anthony Robbins, his personal power series. I am taking this as a sign.

I will start it today and once again, go through Erika's 30 day personal power challenge along with it.

Change is ahead, I just know it!
07-15-2013, 06:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013, 06:36 AM by Robinincarolina.)
Stopping in for a few updates here, it's been too long.

First off my daughter and her boyfriend do both have jobs now. My outburst however did not contribute to this. All that did really was cause them to avoid me for a few days. Confused I did however lovingly withdraw my support. I fed them and that is about it. Her phone got cut off and I am pretty sure that was her last straw. We can't force anything, but we can patiently allow it to unfold.

As I have posted before, I have been making many changes in my niche. I used to promote those traditional dating products and those products just weren't resonating with me. It's been a slow transformation, as I am really missing the money if I am honest. The good news is I have many signs that yes, I am heading down the right path and that I will build it all back even better this time.

Sign one. I created a paid members area of my forum. I have seen so many fail with this. I had to work to remove that belief that people would not pay to be on a forum when there are so many free ones out there. Well my paid area is now more than twice as active as the free area. The other members that are in the paid area are actually doing my recruiting for me as in posting the benefits of the paid area. They love it!

Second sign. A couple of weeks ago, as Erika's affiliate, I generated about $1000 in affiliate sales. One sale completely out of the blue and I have no clue who she is or where it came from. Most likely from one of my blog posts on my site or perhaps the Squidoo lens I created in one afternoon geared around Erika's 30 day abundance challenge.

If you are using Erika's product, why not write about your experiences with it and make some extra cash?

I have also went through the codependence challenge more than once and I am coming to realize that many of my relationships do lean on the codependent side. I am finding a healthy balance there as well. Last week I told a friend no to a favor she asked. I then short and sweet explained why it didn't feel right to me. She got angry at first, but it was short lived. Boundary setting is very important, no doubt.

To be honest, I choked a bit when telling her no or rather I tiptoed around. Then it's like a light bulb went off. So I spit it out. Choked up or not, I got it done and it only gets easier from here.

Just do it!

One more small thing that I find so ironic. We truly can manifest our desires. I do think I need to fine tune this area. Some of you know my story and how I manifested my adorable little home. It was almost exactly how I had it visioned, but I left out a dishwasher in my vision. I don't have a dishwasher unless you count my daughter.

Well I have always wanted to play the piano. Have no clue if I even can. I can sing a bit, though this is also something I have recently discovered. As a child I was told I couldn't, so I just stopped trying.

So somewhere out there I have set the intention of a piano. I really want one of those shiny baby grands. Ah but my adorable little house would never hold it.

Anyway, last week my daughter and her boyfriend came home with this amazing keyboard that they found at a garage sale for ten bucks. They set it up right beside me here in my work area. How cool is that. Still not my Baby Grand, but it sure is a sign.
07-15-2013, 10:11 AM,
Hi Robin,

Great to hear from you. I love the piano story. That's your sign of land for sure ...

Congrats on your paid forum area and also on your over $1000 in commissions with me. The paid forum sounds like a brilliant idea! I'm also thrilled to hear about the boundary setting arising at least in part out of the Eradicate Co-dependency product (http://tapsmarter.com/mini-products). In my experience, people are sometimes shocked and angry when we first start setting boundaries, and sometimes things even disconnect for a while ... ultimately though the relationship becomes more respectful and harmonious because we are no longer being "nice" and stuffing our real feelings.

Anyone reading who wants help with co-dependent patterns, we have a very affordable mini-product for this at http://tapsmarter.com/mini-products

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-15-2013, 11:08 AM,
I think most people don't even know they have co-dependent patterns. I thought I was only that way with my Mom, but as it turns out it is a pattern that I have repeated over and over and over, just in different ways.