Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erika's Secret Revolutionary Product Part 1 & 2
08-13-2012, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012, 12:24 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Erika's Secret Revolutionary Product Part 1 & 2
Yesterday, I mentioned on Dianne's thread that I did 1-19. I just completed this powerful series of videos 20-30, today, and WOW!

Yesterday, during video 15, I believe that's the one Erika had throat issues come up, I, too, had a sore throat, mine was really sore in the sinuses. It continued all night and morning until after tapping video 25 and then it cleared out.

This was a wonderful experience of healing that knows no limits.Heart

Thank you God, the angels and Erika for this Secret Revolutionary Product!! Smile
08-13-2012, 12:16 PM,
RE: Erika's Secret Revolutionary Product
Agreed! Thank you God, Angels and Erika for this Secret Revolutionary Product. I cried massively #26 and #28 is powerful for all kinds of manifesting. Video #30 is an all-time profound for healing on so many levels! Heart
08-13-2012, 05:08 PM,
Yes, and as the videos get more advanced (the parts 2 and 3 that I have not released yet, prepare for the long suppressed Divine Feminine to rise again and be heard). This may take the form of temporary pain but it results in profound healing.

For those who don't have it yet, the Secret Revolutionary Product is here http://tapsmarter.com/secret-product-1, and private message me for details.

Cheers,
Erika Awakening
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-18-2012, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012, 10:39 AM by Erika Awakening.)
Hi all,

I've bought the Secret Product, because I buy all of Erika's products. But I have no intention of [certain intention]. Bring on the new I say.

What I do need to clear (badly) is anger.

Which are the videos are really angry, please?

Imogen
Imogen Caterer
Holistic Coach Rolleyes
Note: background in IM. If you find my response helpful pls pay me in comments on my Fan Page Miracle Catalyst Thanks Smile
Blog: http://www.MiracleCatalyst.com
08-18-2012, 10:41 AM,
Hey Imogen, I edited your post so as not to reveal anything non-public about the Secret Revolutionary product, for now. Those who already have the product, do you remember which videos had the most anger releasing? If so, would you let Imogen know by the number of the video (please be careful not to reveal the subject matter). Thank you! Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-19-2012, 05:59 AM,
oops.
Imogen Caterer
Holistic Coach Rolleyes
Note: background in IM. If you find my response helpful pls pay me in comments on my Fan Page Miracle Catalyst Thanks Smile
Blog: http://www.MiracleCatalyst.com
08-19-2012, 11:29 AM,
Imogen,

The 1st 10 were super powerful, as well as #27 allowed for much anger and grief to be released!!!

Happy tapping!Cool
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM by elaineenlightening.)
RE: Erika's Secret Revolutionary Product Part 1 & 2
Yesterday, I did videos 1-5 and there was so much anger that came up for me....Angry

So far, today I have done videos 6-10 and I cried and cried...Sad

Then I pulled an Angel card that was AMAZING synchronicity! More on that another time.HeartAngel

I am feeling more peaceful right now and look forward to resuming these powerful life changing videos.Heart

Okay, I also did videos 11 and 12...more sadness and then more anger..whew, I am going to rest and continue later.

I got another AMAZING Angel Card!!HeartAngel

I believe this product is going to have a HUGE impact on the healing of the planet!!! HeartHeartHeart
08-27-2012, 08:44 PM,
Thanks Elaine.

This product is going to change the world Smile

For those who don't have it yet,

Part 1 is here: http://tapsmarter.com/secret-product-1

Part 2 is here: http://tapsmarter.com/secret-part2-1

For further details, you can private message me.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-29-2012, 07:55 PM,
Between yesterday and today I did videos 13-16. I was dealing with a lot of fear when I these videos came around. It was really great clearing. This is soooo powerful! Onward and upward!!SmileHeart